We offer flexible contract terms with no equipment lease obligations.
Through developed networks we provide driver recruiting, training, and retention.
The primary goal of our program is to prevent accidents, incidents, illnesses, and injuries and to fulfill
our moral obligation to protect the general public.
Tandem axle day cab and 53' refrigerated trailer equipped with
E-Track and swing doors.
Tandem axle sleeper cab and 53' conestoga trailer.
Tandem axle day cab and 53' dry van trailer equipped with
E-Track for securing your shipments.
Flatbed and Portable Lift
Heavy Duty Day Cab and 48’ flatbed trailer equipped with removable sides and forklift.
We can provide routing solutions utilizing industry leading software that can help improve route
efficiencies and help reduce transportation cost.
Need electronic data exchange? We can provide a solution based on your needs.
We can customize reports and billing to integrate with your business seamlessly.
If your company has multiple warehouse locations and the need for scheduled transfers is priority,
AAA Cooper will deliver when and where you need it.
Whether your business ships full truckloads or multi-stop truckloads, we can help.
There are a number of variables that play a part in Product Distribution and AAA Cooper has decades
of experience to support your specific operation.
We understand the inventory strategies of Just in Time and Just in Sequence, and we’ll customize
transportation solutions to fit your company’s requirements.
Would you like your product staged on the dock or in a designated area in your building? We perform
unattended deliveries day or night, so your product is available when you need it.
Let us work with you
We'll provide effective solutions that meet your company's needs and fit your budget.
Let us assist with identifying and pre-planning loads to fill your backhauls needs.
Would you like your company's name visible?
Let us include your logo on our equipment and driver uniforms.
- Specialized Equipment
- Other Services
Having your own “Dedicated” fleet of professional and experienced transportion resources can be of great benefit to your organization.
Benefits can include:
- Relief from managing DOT safety and compliance
- Limited risk and exposure for accidents or other liabilities
- Flexible contract terms / No equipment lease obligations
- Resource contingency support through our Integrated Network of Service Centers and Dedicated Sites
- Backhaul assistance program to reduce empty miles
- Driver recruiting, training, and retention through developed networks
- Reliable and consistent budgeting of fleet cost
- Access to advanced logistics technologies
Our experience with a variety of equipment types includes:
- Sleeper Cab
- Day Cab
- Straight Truck
- Dry Van
- Curtain Side
- Drop Deck
- High Cube
Dedicated Services employs world class technologies that can be utilized to support your transportation needs:
- Route Planning – From preplanned static routes to dynamic real time planning
- Execution – Drivers are equipped with handheld devices that provide voice communication
and GPS enabled tracking
Reporting & Customized Billing – Our custom developed data management system allows
us the flexibility to generate KPI or billing information to meet your needs
- Data Exchange – Electronic data exchange can be facilitated based on your specific
needs. EDI, Flat File, XML, etc…
- Asset Tracking - Visibility of dropped trailers through untethered GPS tracking
Our experience is broadly based across various service and supply chain types. Our experience includes but is not limited to:
- Tier I & II Manufacturing
- Unattended & Nighttime Delivery
- Static Route (Milk Runs)
- Multi-stop Truckload
- Reverse Logistics
- Yard Management
- Cross Dock Operations
Supply Chain Segment Types
- Assembly Operations including Automotive and other heavy equipment
- In Process Manufacturing Plant Transfer
- Warehouse Transfers (Plant to DC)
- Wholesale Distribution (DC to Retail Store)
- Retail Distribution (DC to Customer)
We utilize an advanced Supplemental Services process with a staff of experienced professionals who will help identify and pre-plan the filling of empty miles. Through generous revenue sharing arrangements, revenue is generated and transportation costs are reduced.
If it’s important for you to retain your brand on the equipment or driver uniforms we can help.