What is Fleet Maintenance Services?
AAA Cooper now offers Fleet Maintenance Services (FMS).
We understand the importance of a properly maintained fleet in order to meet today's CSA requirements and provide the highest level of service to your customers.
Private fleets and Carriers alike, need dependable, professionally trained maintenance providers that deliver quality maintenance service at a reasonable cost.
Getting started is simple and once your company is signed up with ACT FMS your equipment can be serviced at any one of our 40 maintenance facilities.
Click below to contact an FMS representative and learn more about ACT FMS.
- Provides maintenance services to all type of diesel engines, including CAT, VOLVO, INTERNATIONAL, DETROIT, CUMMINS, etc. and all types of trailing equipment
- Supports A and B level PM’s, annual inspections, and repairs such as brakes, clutches, lights, electrical, lift gates, starters, exhaust, mud flaps and much much more
- PM flat rates are available based on requirements and engine part specifications
- Major repair work, such as engine and transmission overhauls, can be provided with Plan Administrators approving these repairs with the customer on an as needed basis
- The service offering is based on the approval of a credit application and execution of a non-exclusive maintenance agreement
- Strategically placed locations in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest
- Automated Work Order Tracking
- Customized Maintenance Programs
- Maintenance Record Retention
- ISO9001:2015 Certified
- CSA Compliance
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Oil, Filter, and Lube
- Fuel and Water
- DOT Annual
- Brakes and Wheel Seals
- Lights and Electrical
- Special Jobs and Services Available
ACT operates fleet maintenance facilities in thirteen states. Location specific information may be accessed below.
Choose a location on the map or enter a location above to view Service Center information.
- Work Order Tracking
- Purchase Order Tracking
- Unit Specifications
- Parts Catalog
- Air Brakes
- Diesel Engines
- Preventative Maintenance
- Drive Train
- Electrical / Electronic Systems
Thank you for taking the time to review our Fleet Maintenance Services information. We'd like to know how ACT can help you with your maintenance needs. Please use one of the options below to get in touch.